Earlier this year we opted out of sending you emails and clogging up your inbox. Instead, we referred you to our Social Media pages, which you can find in the footer of this post, to stay up to date with our wellness news and healthy recipes.
However, with Christmas a week away, we wanted to reach out to thank you for your support in 2018. We’ve had some wonderful successes this year helping you get to the root causes of your food allergies, bloating, acne, eczema, psoriasis, anxiety and stress.
We’re delighted to share the recipe for a healthy treat this holiday season that won’t drain your energy, cause a blood sugar spike, or lead you to pile on the pounds over the festive period.
To keep you on track this holiday season, here is a quick and easy dessert, that is dairy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, refined sugar-free, and yeast-free. It’s both Paleo and Vegan, therefore high in plant-based protein. From start to finish, they take about 20 minutes to make!
These delicious Paleo and Vegan cookies are made with 5 superstar ingredients:
- Almond flour
- Extra virgin, cold-pressed coconut oil
- Maple syrup
- Organic vanilla extract
- 2 cups of Real Food Source’s extra fine organic almond flour
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 tsp Doves Farms Organic baking soda
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 1/2 cup Coconut Merchant’s extra virgin cold pressed coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup Maple Farm’s organic maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Steenberg’s vanilla extract
Step by Step “How to”
- Pre-heat your oven to 175° C or 350° F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Combine dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl
- Combine wet ingredients into a smaller bowl and mix thoroughly
- Then combine both sets of ingredients and mix thoroughly
- Scoop a tablespoon of the dough onto the lined baking sheet, spacing the dough balls about an inch and a half apart
- Once you’ve filled the baking tray, use the flat of your hand to flatten the balls
- Pop into the middle rack of the oven for about 7 – 10 minutes
- Bake until cookies turn light gold – you won’t need to check on them, as once they’re done, your kitchen will smell like a heavenly combination of ginger, vanilla and coconut
- Remove from oven and using a spatula, transfer onto a serving plate and allow to cool.
To get on our mailing list, click here for the original article and then opt in.
From all of us at Well Works, we wish you a joyful holiday season and look forward to keeping you on track with your health and lifestyle goals in 2019!