Today, I’d like to share with you that it IS possible to be free from anxiety, in as little as 6 weeks, even if your friends, family and your doctor have told you that you’ll need to be on medication or in therapy indefinitely.
Yes, you heard me… it’s possible.
If you’re like how I used to be, your anxiety is accompanied by a series of physiological symptoms. It can leave you wondering which came first – the thoughts, the racing heart, or that knotted feeling in the pit of your stomach?
With my 3 simple steps to becoming free from anxiety, you’ll finally get clarity on which is which!
- Is it a genetic pre-disposition, triggered by life events and situations?
- Is it a detox pathway problem, impacted by mold or heavy metal exposure?
- Is it a gut microbiome imbalance due to pathogens, fungus or parasites or viruses?
- Is it due to food sensitivities?
- Is it a nutrient deficiency due to poor absorption of nutrients? People can be eating very healthy food but because there’s leakiness in their GI tract or a lack of enzymes, they’re not able to extract all the nutrients they need like Vitamin B, or D to name a few.
- Is it a hormonal imbalance?
This may look different based on what you find from the lab work, combined with an evaluation of your day-to-day routine, but some things are universal like:
- Creating a better morning and evening routine
- Practising Breathwork, Hypnosis or Meditation
- Surrounding yourself with people on the same wave length as you
- Doing meaningful work
- Having purpose
- Prioritising self-care EACH day
- Prioritising FUN each day
- Becoming less reactive and more intentional in your thinking
- Daily gratitude practice
- Learning your Character Strengths and developing your self-confidence by trying new things, while reflecting on when you’ve successfully used your strengths in the past.
- Only looking at, listening to or reading content that is uplifting and positive, that includes books like The Untethered Soul, by Michael A. Singer or GRIT by Angela Duckworth
Once you’ve set up time, then drop me an email with the word FREEDOM in the subject and I’ll send over a short questionnaire for you to complete before we meet.
If you’d like to receive regular emails with information like this, then please subscribe to our weekly newsletter